Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday, March 1, 2009


Journaling: I had to chuckle when I was making our bed this morning and saw these books on headboard (I moved them up for the picture.) These describe me to a tee! That's what made me laugh...so much of me and who I am and my interests lay in this pile of books.

1)The Shack-A bookclub book for March
2&3) My new favorite author-Shannon Hale. I love her books and she is LDS too!
4)Eat Cake- The bookclub book for May that I am discussing-Plus I really do dream of decorating cakes someday.
5)Project Organization-I love anything about organizing!
6)Anita Stansfield Books-The other favorite author-cheesey Mormon stories...I love them!
7)The Ensign (my scriptures were downstairs)
8)A Kraft Recipe Magazine
10)My Photography book to teach myself how to take pictures.
12)A Parenting Breakthrough-Teaching Your Children to Be Independent (I bought this from Deseret Books). I was curious on how to be a better parent! ;-) LOL!
11)If I could have added books to this pile Twilight, Pottery Barn Magazine and The Christmas Sweater would have been in this pile.

No comments:

Post a Comment