Monday, March 9, 2009

Monday, March 9, 2009


Add ImageJournaling: Brynlee still wasn't feeling the best, but managed to get a reprieve from the sickness to go the the Dad's Night at her preschool. She looked forward to it for days and was so excited to go on a date alone with Dad. It was so cute! They took all the dad's through a typical day of preschool, compete with snack time, recess, songs, etc. Ammon came home saying he had read a questionairre Byrnlee had written about him saying he loved cowboys and loved watching movies about cowboys!! I had to laugh...Ammon is so not a cowboy so I wonder where Brynlee got that. Anyway, it was a fun night for her and her dad!

1 comment:

  1. LOL This is SO Jared! Two years ago he did a poster thing for Mother's Day and I was 23 (I liked that part) and My favorite food was fruit pizza. (I can only assume he meant vegetable pizza. LOL)

    ReplyDelete