Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday, Jan 31, 2009


Journaling: This is my life. I was on the phone making lunch and talking to Chelsea. I heard the kids say "Look at the snow!!!" I turned around and saw this on our kitchen table. Now don't think I condone eight little feet on a kitchen table. I don't. But, I couldn't help grab the camera, and even though the picture is blurry, this is so what happens when I talk on the phone. Chaos. The kids getting away with things they shouldn't. But this showcased the kids personalities to the tee! Hailey-our singer-complete with the mini hymn book she carries around. Brynlee the motherly one with her hand on Ethan. Karli-willing to follow the kids to do anything and Ethan-the daredevil-getting ready to hang off the table. Yep, this pretty much sums them up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment