Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday, January 6, 2009


Journaling: An average day around here. Music and Movt starts next week so the girls and I stayed home and did a ton of cleaning, etc. Right before Ethan came home I caught them in an average scenario. Ethan was due to arrive from school ten minutes later, Karli was napping and these two were playing together, but this showcases them. Hailey in frilly dressup clothes, pretending to sing and play the piano and Brynlee, ever studious, working on her letters. I wonder who these two are going to become? They are always telling my about when they get the chance to be moms but will they also be an opera singer, an actress, a doctor or an engineer? Only time will tell but I am definately loving watching them become them.

No comments:

Post a Comment