Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday, January 4, 2009


Journaling: Church started at 9:00am today! I think I did pretty good about getting all the kids and I there on time by myself (Ammon was still at the hospital). They actually did really well during sacrament meeting. It is always a relief when they are reverent when I am alone with them! They all went to their new classes-Hailey's first day in primary! I can't believe that! Three of our four kids in primary. The time is flying by...so inconspicuosly I don't even notice until is has passed. We came home and Ammon had just arrived and had crawled into bed. Poor guy, he was up most of the night. I let the kids do fingerpainting while I finished those calendars (darn those things!!!). Silly move on my party. Forty five minutes later they were COVERED in puce colored paint, the kitchen was a mess and they all needed a second bath. Why is it when you try and be a fun mom it makes for more work!? ;-) Oh well, they had fun and between the paints and bath, they were entertained almost until Ammon woke up. Pphhewww...another call day under our belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment